Loveland Bankruptcy Law Attorney
Filing for bankruptcy is not simply filling out some forms. Legal knowledge, strategy and attention to detail are critical. In three decades of focused practice in this area of the law, I have seen dozens of individuals try to file their own bankruptcies with disastrous results. You need legal help, and not just the cheapest attorney or the first name in the phone book.
My name is Ross Wabeke. I have handled Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcies for more than 30 years. Based in Loveland, my bankruptcy practice, the Northern Colorado Bankruptcy Center, serves consumers and small businesses in Fort Collins, Loveland, Greeley, Longmont, Berthoud and all communities of Weld, Larimer and Boulder counties.
Why Choose Our Law Firm to Handle Your Bankruptcy?
Filing for bankruptcy is a big step, a last resort to avoid home foreclosure or financial ruin. If done correctly, bankruptcy will provide a fresh start and an end to your debt nightmare.
- I have practiced in bankruptcy for 30-plus years. I have dealt with every scenario, every complication, every nuance of the law.
- I am a former bankruptcy trustee. The trustee is the main adversary in your bankruptcy case. The trustee decides what assets you keep, what debts you discharge, what exemptions to allow, what your monthly payments will be, etc. From those 16 years on the other side of bankruptcy cases, I can anticipate the trustee's objections and where the trustee will draw the line.
- I believe in face-to-face contact. You should never hire an attorney on the basis of a phone chat or a website alone. I offer a free 30-minute consultation at my office so that you can get a sense of who you're dealing with and so that I can address your goals, your finances and your options.
- My rates are very competitive, if not the lowest. Beware of attorneys who say they can handle your bankruptcy for less. You get what you pay for.
- I know bankruptcy law. A quality attorney should be able to answer any bankruptcy question. If the lawyer says, "I'll get back to you on that," it should be a red flag to you.
- I am a solo attorney. I personally meet with you, prepare your case and accompany you to Bankruptcy Court.
- I care about my clients. I take my profession seriously and I take your case seriously. I fully realize that your financial future is in my hands, and I will do the best job I can for you, using the sum of my knowledge to maximize the benefits of bankruptcy.
Eliminate Debt, Get Relief From Creditors and Sleep at Night Again
I will determine if bankruptcy is right for you. I will explain the bankruptcy process and make sure you have the facts as you undertake this daunting but necessary step. Call my Loveland office at 970-744-4568 or 877-498-5514, or contact me online. I offer a free consultation, including evening appointments.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.